Assisted Living at Vineyard Bluffton
Learn the Benefits of Assisted Living
Assisted living is the perfect option for those who may need extra assistance with daily chores, want a break from the maintenance of owning a home, but still value their independence. Our community provides the right amount of help but also the opportunity to explore new passions and hobbies, and enjoy resort-style amenities and spaces.
Care. Connection. Community.
These three factors allow us to provide the right amount of assistance and support, while still giving residents the freedom they desire.
- Expertise with specific focus on dignity, hospitality, and respect
- Individualized Care Assessments conducted regularly to ensure optimal health and medical support
- A variety of bright and spacious amenities and floor plans to choose from, thoughtfully designed for safety and style
- Onsite, caring staff, 24/7
- Fresh, better-for-you ingredients and chef-prepared meals that are just as delicious as they are nutritious, available all day
- Utilities: Electricity, digital cable, WiFi, water, trash removal
- Pull cords and wireless pendants for emergency response
- Routine housekeeping with daily touches and weekly laundry services
- Scheduling and follow-up with physician appointments and coordination of ancillary care services
- Physical, Occupational, and Speech therapy available onsite
- Amenities designed for personal and private enjoyment
- Relocation support for out-of-town residents
These services can be added to your plan for assistance with Activities of Daily Living: Medication management, Dressing, Bathing, Ambulation or Grooming.
- Smart technology that optimizes safety with smart thermostats, lighting, and motion sensors, along with user-friendly, one-touch and Alexa access to calendars, menus, events, and more
- Telehealth services for remote medical support and communication
- Vineyard Gives℠ programming designed to provide opportunities to participate in community and global causes you care about
- Intergenerational programming that provides opportunities to develop meaningful relationships with people of all ages
- Life, your way Lifestyle Assessments to get to know your personal passions and preferences in order to maximize individual purpose
- Personalized programming and activities from cooking and resident-run clubs, to sightseeing and shopping
- RENEW Spa and Salon
- State-of-the-art Wellness and Fitness Center
- Courtyard designed to encourage outdoor activities
- Transportation to and from medical appointments and other outings on specific days. Personalized transportation can be arranged for additional fees.
*Services subject to state regulations
Assisted Living FAQs
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
Let us help you take the stress out of making your next move. Contact us today.