Memory Care at Vineyard Bluffton
Learn the Benefits of Memory Care
Memory care focuses on individuals with memory-related conditions like dementia and Alzheimer’s. Our staff offers assistance throughout the day and supports residents with personalized programming and activities.
Vineyard Director of Geriatric Medicine & Aging, Dr. Evelyn C. Granieri, M.D., MPH, MSEd, explains types and signs of dementia.
Care. Connection. Community.
These three factors allow us to provide the right amount of assistance and support, while still giving residents the freedom they desire.
- A variety of bright and spacious amenities and floor plans to choose from, thoughtfully designed for safety and style
- Onsite, caring staff, 24/7
- Utilities: Electricity, digital cable, WiFi, water, trash removal
- Pull cords for emergency response
- Routine housekeeping with daily touches and weekly laundry services
- Activities of Daily Living: Medication management, dressing, bathing, ambulation and grooming
- Scheduling and follow-up with physician appointments and coordination of ancillary care services
- Physical, Occupational, and Speech therapy available onsite
- Staff training and program development taught by World-renowned geriatric and dementia expert, Dr. Evelyn Granieri M.D., MPH, MSEd
- Relocation support for out-of-town residents
- Respite care services available
*Services subject to state regulations
- Smart technology that optimizes safety with smart thermostats, lighting, and motion sensors, along with user-friendly, one-touch and access to calendars, menus, events, and more
- Telehealth services for remote medical support and communications
- Transportation to and from medical appointments and other outings on specific days. Personalized transportation can be arranged for additional fees
- Cultivate, our proprietary dementia care program designed to enhance the quality of life for individuals living with dementia by understanding their uniqueness and needs for the right kind of care
- Personalized programming and activities from cooking demonstrations to music and art classes
- RENEW Spa and Salon
- State-of-the-art Wellness and Fitness Center
- Courtyard designed to encourage outdoor activities
Memory Care FAQs
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
Let us help you take the stress out of making your next move. Contact us today.