Assisted Living at Vineyard Senior Living
Learn the Benefits of Assisted Living
An assisted living resident still enjoys their freedom but might need hands-on assistance with daily tasks like chores, cooking, cleaning, bathing or medication management.
While assisted living may seem like a total loss of independence, that’s truly a myth. Residents can still manage their day and decide how they’d like to spend their time but also have access to help, when needed.
Our residents choose their schedules, how and what they eat and which activities and outings to take part in. Our communities also offer socialization opportunities with fellow residents to build relationships and engage with the Vineyard community.
Assisted living provides these fun and enriching experiences but also gives added support of not having to shop for and prepare three meals per day. For example, residents no longer have to worry about the maintenance and to-do list that comes with owning a home. They can enjoy retirement and this new season of life.
Most importantly, Vineyard Senior Communities have on-site staff 24 hours a day to respond to you or your family member’s concerns or needs.
Care. Connection. Community.
At Vineyard Senior Living, our focus on Care, Connection and Community unifies our offerings and provides a unique and personalized experience for each resident. For Assisted Living, this includes:
- Expertise with specific focus on dignity, hospitality, and respect
- Personalized programming and activities from cooking and resident-run clubs to sightseeing and shopping
- Life, Your Way Lifestyle Assessments for us to learn your personal passions and preferences in order to maximize individual purpose and social function
- Individualized Care Assessments conducted regularly to ensure optimal health and medical support
- Fresh, better-for-you ingredients and chef-prepared meals that are just as delicious as they are nutritious, available all day
- A variety of bright and spacious amenities and floor plans to choose from, thoughtfully designed for safety and style
- Onsite, caring staff, 24/7
- Scheduling and follow-up with physician appointments and coordination of ancillary care services
- Amenities designed for personal and private enjoyment
- Utilities: Electricity, digital cable, WiFi, water, trash removal
- Relocation support for out-of-town residents
Assisted Living FAQs
For those considering assisted living for loved ones, check out our additional resources.
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
Let us join your next step on this journey. Contact us today!
Interested in a career? Apply here!