Respite Care at Vineyard Senior Living
Learn the Benefits of Respite Care
From time to time, residents may request a short-term stay due to temporary need or when their in-home caregivers or family are traveling. A respite stay is designed to fill that need, should it arise.
Think of respite care as a vacation for your loved one with personalized care options to suit their unique needs. Whether it be for a short-term stay in Assisted Living or in a Memory Care environment, respite residents will receive the support they need while also enjoying all the benefits of Vineyard Senior Living.
Respite care is perfect for caregivers planning travel or a vacation when they can’t bring their older loved one with them. They can enjoy time away while having peace of mind that their loved one is safe. As residents, they will have full access to all the amenities, activities and programs that our communities offer. They will stay in a fully furnished apartment, enjoy culinary-inspired meals, and take part in activities and socialization while also having access to proper care.
Respite care can also serve as a transition between a rehabilitation program and returning home. Additionally, if you’re considering a senior community for your loved one, this is the perfect way to “test drive” your nearest Vineyard location.
Care. Connection. Community.
At Vineyard Senior Living, our focus on Care, Connection and Community unifies our offerings and provides a unique and personalized experience for each resident. For Respite Care, this includes:
- Cultivate, our proprietary dementia care program designed to enhance the quality of life for individuals living with dementia by understanding their uniqueness and needs for the right kind of care
- Personalized programming and activities from cooking demonstrations to music and art classes
- Activities of Daily Living: Medication management, dressing, bathing, ambulation and grooming
- Fresh, better-for-you ingredients and chef-prepared meals that are just as delicious as they are nutritious available all day
- A variety of bright and spacious amenities and floor plans thoughtfully designed for safety and style
- Onsite, caring staff 24/7
- Utilities: Electricity, digital cable, WiFi, water, trash removal
- Pull cords for emergency response
- Routine housekeeping with daily touches and weekly laundry services
- Scheduling and follow-up with physician appointments and coordination of ancillary care services
- World-renowned geriatric and dementia expert, Dr. Evelyn Granieri M.D., MPH, MSEd
- Relocation support for out-of-town residents
Respite Care FAQs
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
Let us join your next step on this journey. Contact us today!
Interested in a career? Apply here!