Memory Care at Vineyard Senior Living
Learn the Benefits of Memory Care
Vineyard Director of Geriatric Medicine & Aging, Dr. Evelyn C. Granieri, M.D., MPH, MSEd, explains types and signs of dementia.
Memory care communities cater to those with memory-related conditions. At Vineyard, our proprietary dementia care program, Cultivate, enhances the quality of life of our residents by understanding that their uniqueness should correlate to the right kind of care.
The unique layouts of our buildings were designed with memory care in mind, to offer open and inviting spaces that at the same time, can be monitored by staff.
Care. Connection. Community.
At Vineyard Senior Living, our focus on Care, Connection and Community unifies our offerings and provides a unique and personalized experience for each resident. For Memory Care, this includes:
- Cultivate, our proprietary dementia care program designed to enhance the quality of life for individuals living with dementia by understanding their uniqueness and needs for the right kind of care
- Personalized programming and activities from cooking demonstrations to music and art classes
- Activities of Daily Living: Medication management, dressing, bathing, ambulation and grooming
- Fresh, better-for-you ingredients and chef-prepared meals that are just as delicious as they are nutritious available all day
- A variety of bright and spacious amenities and floor plans thoughtfully designed for safety and style
- Onsite, caring staff 24/7
- Utilities: Electricity, digital cable, WiFi, water, trash removal
- Pull cords for emergency response
- Routine housekeeping with daily touches and weekly laundry services
- Scheduling and follow-up with physician appointments and coordination of ancillary care services
- Staff training and program development taught by world-renowned geriatric and dementia expert, Dr. Evelyn Granieri M.D., MPH, MSEd
- Relocation support for out-of-town residents
Memory Care FAQs
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
Let us join your next step on this journey. Contact us today!
Interested in a career? Apply here!