The Holiday Season is here and all the cheer and hectic hustle and bustle that comes with it! At Vineyard Johns Creek, our Tribe is focused on giving back to some amazing local partners.
Our December 2021 Newsletter highlights wonderful organizations to consider in your holiday giving, our recent events and seasonal caregiver resources!
Vineyard Gives: Spread the Love Campaign
This holiday season, we’re spreading the love to support local organizations. From December 6 – 21, we’re dropping off donations or needed resources to the following partners:
- Creative Community Services
- Senior Services North Fulton
- Dementia Spotlight Foundation
- The Drake House
- Mary Hall Freedom Village
- Younique Foundation
- North Fulton Community Charities
- Helen Diamond with Fisher Funeral Care
- Revved Up Kids
- Johns Creek Fire Dept
Each of these organizations plays a pivotal role in our community, as you think about giving back this holiday season, we encourage you to include them in your yearly donations or support!
Virtual Caregiver Support Groups
If you are a caregiver for someone with Alzheimer’s or dementia, meeting fellow caregivers and prioritizing support can be integral to your own wellbeing.
Our Sales Director, Christine is involved with 2 local virtual support groups. Consider attending a meeting to check them out!
This month they’re meeting:
- Wednesday, December 8: Roswell United Methodist Church Support Group (contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info)
- Saturday, December 18: Alzheimer’s Association North Fulton Support Group, here are the meeting details:
- Link to join the Zoom meeting:
- Meeting ID: 934 3295 8057
- Passcode: 258266
Kendra Scott Fundraiser
We want to send out a big “Thank you!” to all those who supported our Kendra Scott fundraiser this past month. We also appreciate Kendra Scott for their awesome company Give Back program! It was a delight to partner with you for this endeavor.
All proceeds benefited our Walk to End Alzheimer’s Team and the Alzheimer’s Association. 💜 👏🏼
Thankful for our Referral Partners!
This past month we held an appreciation event for our referral partners at Sugo Restaurant. We just wanted to say “Thank You!” for all their assistance and support throughout the past year.
Caregiver Holiday Resources
This happy time of year can often come with stressful events or extra-long to-do lists. For those of us caring for elderly loved ones, it can feel especially taxing. That’s why we’ve put together a list of our best holiday resources for caregivers. Pour a mug of your favorite warm beverage, refer to these articles and incorporate some of the practices into your routine:
- Caring for Aging Parents During the Holiday Season
- Caregiver Tips to Avoid Holiday Stress
- Alzheimer’s Caregivers’ Guide to the Holidays
- 7 Things To Notice When You Visit Your Aging Parent
Happy Holidays! 🎄
From all of us at Vineyard Johns Creek, we’re wishing you a happy, healthy and peaceful holiday season!