This March we’re partnering with several organizations to offer our audience insightful and valuable webinars. We have a brief list below, for even more details head over to our Events Page. Also, note that at each webinar this month, participants will be entered to win a $50 gift card!
- Wed. 3/10/21, 11 am – 12 pm, Fall Prevention & Aging: Jill Spear, PT and Natalie Dorak, PTA will lead this webinar discussing tips on how to prevent falls and injuries for your older loved ones. Click here to register
- Tues. 3/16/21, 12 – 1 pm, The Art of Living Simply: It’s time for spring cleaning, join host Kaye Ginsberg, owner of Peace of Mind Transitions as she offers actionable advice to help downsize and organize. Whether its for you or your older loved ones, these tips are sure to come in handy! Click here to register.
- Tues. 3/23/21, 12 – 1 pm, 3 Reasons Why End-of-Life Planning is the Ultimate Gift: Rachel Donnelly, Founder and CEO of Black Tie Consultants, will lead this webinar to discuss the importance of end-of-life planning. Click here to register.
Friday 2-Minute Tips!
Each Friday, our team shares 2-minute long videos with helpful and relevant advice. We’ll update these links here so you can check back throughout the month to watch.
You can also follow us on Facebook and get these weekly doses of inspiration delivered right to your feed!
- March 12: March is National Nutrition Month – Tips on eating well.
- March 5: Daylight Savings Time – How to adjust to time change disruptions, especially for those with dementia.
Our Tribe had a busy February, check out some of the community events we participated in this past month.
Our sales director, Jennifer was a guest on the National Aging in Place Council’s new podcast. Jennifer spoke to hosts with Tara and Ryan about our gorgeous new community!
Share the Love + Giveaway Winners!
We hosted a “Share the Love” Giveaway over Valentine’s Day to spread love to local residents and support local businesses. Congrats to all of our winners, including:
- Stacy Stafford
- Paula Fine
- Scott Morrison
- Tracy Azar
We also shared the love with our Vineyard Gives Initiative by treating our partners at the Greater North Fulton Chamber of Commerce to a Chick-Fil-A lunch!
We really appreciate the support that the chamber has shown us over the last year!
Happy Spring! 💐
Thank you for reading our March 2021 Newsletter. We’re so excited for all that this spring has in store for us! As a reminder, if you have an older loved one, don’t forget to check out our blog for lots of advice, tips and resources from our expert Tribe!