This winter has flown by, and we’ve had a wonderful time opening our doors to the city of Pearland and getting to know our community. We’ve welcomed visitors to experience Vineyard in many ways, including:
- Visiting our Information Center: our Information Center is open and our friendly team would love to speak with you about what sets our community apart. We even have a model one-bedroom apartment you can tour!
- Attending an event: we host informational events at our Information Center and at local hotspots around the city. Be sure to follow our social media pages for up-to-date information on events!
- Joining our Vintage Club: are you ready to experience Life, Your Way at Vineyard Pearland? Signing as a founding member has plenty of benefits and we’d love for you to join!
These are just a few ways to get involved with our Tribe. Are you curious about what Vineyard Pearland has to offer? We’d love to show you!
Mardis Gras Event – March 7
You’re invited to our Mardis Gras celebration 🎉 🎉
Join us on Mon., March 7 from 4 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. for live music, refreshments, and a slice (or two!) of Caluda’s famous king cake fresh from Louisiana! We’re hosting at our Information Center, located at 11200 Broadway St Suite 910, Pearland, TX 77584.
Get in touch with our friendly Tribe for more information and to book your space. Call (832) 730-1549 today!
Game Day Open House – March 22
Want to meet other seniors who enjoy friendly competition? We’re hosting Game Day at Vineyard Pearland featuring games like Connect Four, Jenga, Checkers, Chess, Scrabble, Wheel of Fortune and other card games! Join us for yummy snacks and drinks, to meet some new friends, and for a chance at bragging rights.
- Tues., March 22, 1-3 p.m.
- Information Center, located at 11200 Broadway St Suite 910, Pearland, TX 77584.
- RSVP here to let us know you’re coming
Lunch and Learn at La Madeleine
We hosted a Lunch and Learn session last month at La Madeleine. We loved welcoming all of our attendees for delicious French food and telling them what’s to LOVE about Vineyard Pearland!
We’ll be hosting more of these events this spring. Check back for updates!
As Texans, we know that chili is serious business, and we put your taste buds to the test last month. A team of amateur chili chefs came to our information center to compete for bragging rights to the best chili in Texas. Our judges tasted a variety of different recipes, selected a winner (huge congratulations to Amber from Friendly Faces Senior Care!) and toured our model apartment.
A huge thank you to our chefs for your delicious creations, and our judges for your discerning palates!
Living at Vineyard
What does it mean to live in a Vineyard community? Our spaces are designed to be all-inclusive experiences with enrichment-based amenities, personalized care, social connections, vibrant lifestyle options, and a wide range of indoor activities for seniors to enjoy.
However, when you move from your own home into a senior living community, the transition is often full of new experiences. It’s completely normal to feel complicated emotions when making this change.
How can you ease the transition? In our latest blog post, we break down our best tips for keeping traditions alive in senior living, including:
🌱 Prepare a favorite comfort meal for yourself or your neighbors
🌱 Hang decorations to make your space feel more like home
🌱 Learn more about your fellow residents’ traditions
Our Vineyard Tribe is always available to answer questions and help ease the transition. Get in touch with us today.