Personalized Living at Vineyard Senior Living
Learn the Benefits of Personalized Living
Similar to traditional independent living, “Personalized Living” is designed for residents who are active and want to enjoy the benefits of a full-service community; choosing only the services you want, when you want them.
While you or your loved one might be self-supporting, personalized living is a great option to ease into retirement and enjoy features such as:
- A dynamic activity calendar with plenty of opportunities for fostering relationships
- Wellness programs including group exercise and fitness classes
- Access to on-site cafes and dining options
- Housekeeping services
- Community spaces and amenities such as spas, beauty parlors, theaters, libraries and art studios
- Additional temporary care options are available as needed
As you, your parent or loved one retires and shifts into this new season, personalized living offers the opportunity to downsize, simplify and enjoy a more exciting way of life. At Vineyard, we’ll ensure its Life, Your Way.
Care. Connection. Community.
At Vineyard Senior Living, our focus on Care, Connection and Community unifies our offerings and provides a unique and personalized experience for each resident. For Personalized Living, this includes:
- Life, Your Way™ Lifestyle Assessments created for us to learn your personal passions and preferences in order to maximize individual purpose and leisure
- Community Programming, T.H.R.I.V.E, to provide a balanced approach to resident programming and activities
- Globally inspired menus featuring a variety of authentic, handcrafted dishes
- Vineyard Gives℠ programming provides opportunities to participate in community and global causes you care about
- Intergenerational programming that provides opportunities to develop meaningful relationships with people of all ages
- A variety of bright and spacious amenities and floor plans to choose from, thoughtfully designed for safety and style
- Routine housekeeping with daily touches and weekly laundry services
Personalized Living FAQs
For a deeper understanding of personalized living and it’s benefits plus tips on how to help your loved one transition, refer to a few of our resources:
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
Let us join your next step on this journey. Contact us today!
Interested in a career? Apply here!